SPONSORED LINKS END OF SPONSORED LINKS
- The concept of tides can be very disturbing for a kid. No, a giant wave won’t come when the tide is low; yes, your sand castle will be destroyed when the tide creeps up.
- I have the strangest tan lines ever. This is what happens when you wear shorts and tank tops but rarely lay down on the beach under the sun.
- Churros and ice cream are the best snacks ever. Whoever claimed that sugar is evil can snack on healthy food in hell.
- It’s absolutely impossible to read a magazine when an overexcited kid wants to build sand castles.
- Sand gets everywhere. Sand is hard to get rid of when water pressure is low in the bathtub and shower schedules are difficult to set up when nine persons share a house.
- It’s a mistake to give a kid chocolate-filled cookies as a snack because they tend to fall in the sand and sandy chocolate-filled cookies aren’t exactly on top of the “best snacks ever”.
- Balls or flying objects will land on your towels.
- The sun will hide as soon as you arrive on the beach.
- Dipping your feet in the water after seeing sharks at the aquarium does feel a bit creepy even if you are pretty sure white sharks don’t come to sleepy village on the Atlantic coast.
- The water is too cold, the sand too coarse, the wind too strong and there is too much seaweed but everybody has a blast regardless.
You can find all the picture in the France 2015 set.