Which of the following options applies to you?
- I’m suitably merry. Booze helped.
- I’m merry by nature. Except during the holidays.
- I work retail and I’m thinking of calling in sick for Boxing Day.
- I don’t celebrate Christmas but thanks for the day off anyway.
- I’ll let you know how I feel once the extended family has left.
- I’m singing Christmas songs to myself and I can’t believe this magical time of the year will be over soon.
- Ate too much. Can’t think. Food coma.
- I’m an elf and I’m considering unionizing. Enough is enough!
- Why no snow? I want a refund on my Christmas fantasy!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
It’s a very unusual Christmas here—we have no snow and as I’m writing this, on the 24th, it’s 17°C outside. No kidding.
— Juliette Giannesini (@Xiaozhuli) December 24, 2015
On the 23rd, temperatures were mild as well and it was very foggy. I went for a long walk just because I could (it’s rarely warm enough to spend time outside in December!) and because I found the foggy weather very intriguing.
Here are the shots I gathered that day, from the eerie Experimental Farm to Parliament Hill in the fog, from the busy Rideau Centre to the Byward Market.
For more pictures of this unusual weather, head to Flickr!