It’s contest time!
Just like in February, I’m organizing a new contest to give you a chance to display your ad on my blog. Last time, Theresa (“The Rain In Spain”), Saskboy (“Abandoned Stuff“) and Wapentake (“Wapentake“) each won an adspot, while Ghosty (“Agents Don’t Do Housework”) won a blog review.
This time, the “tricky questions” theme will be… Canada!
The first three persons to have all (or most) of the answers correct will get one month ad spot on my blog (each ad will be 100×100 or 125×125).
I’ll also randomly pick a fourth person among the contestants and he/she will get a one month blogroll link with a short blog review, the day the winners will be announced. This blog is a PR4 — it worth it!
The contest runs from April 9th to April 21th, when the winners will be announced. The comments will be moderated and I won’t say a word about whether the answers are correct or not before that date, so keep on playing!
I’m also offering you two wild cards: if you don’t know an answer, just use one of them or both, and I’ll count this answer as correct! These are your wildcards:
- Blog about this contest
- Stumble Upon Correr Es Mi Destino with a short review
Remember: you don’t have to answer correctly to all of the questions. Just get as many right as you can, and make a good use of your wild cards!
- Sociology: Name three Canadian addictions.
- Vocabulary: Give the meaning of these words/ expressions:
— Homo milk
— A toque
— Block heaters
— A serviette
- Geography: Canada is said to have two seasons: winter and ______ ?
- General knowledge: What’s an inuksuk?
- Bonus question (not Canada related): what’s the common point between a lot of my blog posts’ titles?
Good luck and… have fun! If you think this “test” is hard, remember I’m a teacher and feel sorry for my students