South America again, baby!
This was our first time back since 2009, and of course, this time Mark was traveling with us. We booked the tickets to Buenos Aires at the last minute and landed on December 31. We didn’t plans. We weren’t even sure that taking a two-year-old to South America was a very good idea.
Turned out that it was… fun.
We enjoyed cities in Argentina (we even tried to find Che Guevara), beaches in Uruguay, then the Pacific Coast of Chile, and we finished with the magnificient Iguazu Falls.
Also, we ate empanadas. Many empanadas. And parilla…
Here is the travel diary:
- 3 More “Conveniences” I Missed When Traveling
- 3 Things I Missed During This Trip
- Stepping Back Into the Fridge
- Last Days in Buenos Aires…
- Um Dia No Brasil: Jumping Between The Argentina and Brazil
- The Grand Overview of the Cataratas do Iguaçu
- Looking Down Into the Devil’s Throat
- Welcome to the Jungle… Baby!
- People of Santiago (Ciao Chile!)
- Viña del Mar and the Port of Valparaíso
- “Ascensor-ing” in Valparaíso
- Valparaiso: Fruits, Veggies, Colours!
- Up and Down Santiago
- People and Food in Santiago
- Santiago’s Pulse: Art and Churches
- From the Atlantic… To the Pacific!
- People of Uruguay
- Beach Bumming in Glamorous Punta Del Este
- Turning Into a Giant Ravioli (or Food in Uruguay)
- Ciudad Vieja in Montevideo
- Montevideo Centro
- Traveling Back in Time in Colonia del Sacramento
- Crossing Río de la Plata to… Uruguay!
- Medialunas and Dulce de Leche, or Treats in Argentina
- Bus, Storm, Meeting
- We found “Che”!
- Looking for Che
- Off to Rosario
- Down Time in Buenos Aires
- Back in Buenos Aires
- Darwin Science and Heavenly Magic in La Plata
- Lost in a Diagonal in La Plata
- Dead Famous (or Famously Dead?) in La Recoleta
- How to start a Successful Online Business in Canada
- Blue Collar “La Boca” and Classy San Telmo
- January 1st in Buenos Aires
- Landed… and Happy New Year from Buenos Aires!