I was pregnant, very much pregnant, 7 1/2-month pregnant. So what? We flew across the Atlantic, enjoyed the Olympic Games atmosphere in London and took a side trip to my hometown in Nantes, France.
The pictures of the trip are here.
Here is the travel diary:
- Nantes’ Non-Tourist Spots
- Nantes’ Tourist Spots
- “A Journey to Nantes” Art Project
- The Crazy Trip from London to France
- Nightime in London
- London’s Tourist Spots
- The London Underground
- London’s Parliament Square
- The Olympics Fever and Hyde Park
- The London Millennium Footbridge
- The City and Canary Wharf, London’s Business and Financial Districts
- Never Take the British Weather with You
- London 2012 and the Olympic Venues
- Do You Speak British English?
- Green Park and Buckingham
- The Queen’s Walk and Tower Bridge
- London’s Camden Markets
- Jet-Lagged in London
- Of a Last Minute Trip to London