We live close to the U.S border and we often take short trips to New York State, around Ogdensburg.
We also visited Los Angeles (on our way to Australia) and New York City (when I was very pregnant and very bitchy).
You can find the photo set here.
All the travel articles on the US are here.
New York City
- 10 Things That Surprised Me in New York City
- Syracuse and the Drive Back to Ottawa
- NYC Skyline By Night
- In New York City’s Subway System
- NYC’s Little Italy and Chinatown
- NYC 2012 Gay Pride
- Greenwich Village
- Brooklyn Bridge and NYC Skyline
- NYC: Central Park
- Foodie Review: Merivale Fish Market
- NYC’s MoMA
- Along The Fifth Avenue
- The Empire State Building: On Top of NYC
- NYC: Wall Street and The WTC Site
- Arriving in New York City
- Albany, NY State