Mark was born in Ottawa on October 12, 2012 at 11:04 a.m. I was exactly 38 weeks pregnant when the labour started. Labour was unexpected, fast and easy (no, really!). I’ll promise, I’ll share my non-scary non-gory labour and birth story later on.
- October 11 is Feng’s birthday… giving birth saved me a present!
- Mark’s middle name is “Floyd”.
- Baby Mark’s cry sounds like “wo e” (我饿), “I’m hungry” in Chinese.
- He loves peeing on people.
- He is obviously the most perfect baby ever.
- We are already back home from the hospital, we only stayed there 24 hours.
- Giving birth is an amazing experience, seriously. In a good way.
- We are tired but very happy and grateful!