Which of the following options applies to you?
- I’m suitably merry. Booze helped.
- I’m merry by nature. Except during the holidays.
- I work retail and I’m thinking of calling in sick for Boxing Day.
- I don’t celebrate Christmas but thanks for the day off anyway.
- I’ll let you know how I feel once the extended family has left.
- I’m singing Christmas songs to myself and I can’t believe this magical time of the year will be over soon.
- Ate too much. Can’t think. Food coma.
- I’m an elf and I’m considering unionizing. Enough is enough!
- Why no snow? I want a refund on my Christmas fantasy!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
It’s a very unusual Christmas here—no snow, and as I’m writing this, on the 24th, it’s 17°C outside. No kidding.
On the 23rd, temperatures were mild as well and it was very foggy. I went for a long walk just because I could (it’s rarely warm enough to spend time outside in December!) and because I found the foggy weather very intriguing.
Here are the shots I gathered that day, from the eerie Experimental Farm to Parliament Hill in the fog, from the busy Rideau Centre to the Byward Market.